‘t Lekkerbeddeke is situated a stone’s throw from the point at which the Rivers Nete and Dijle meet the Rupel. This is a wonderful place to walk and cycle, and there is direct access both to the Vaartland and the Rupel area cycling routes. The nicely decorated guestrooms offer a walk-in shower, basin, toilet, TV and Wifi. An extensive breakfast is served in a separate dining room, which also has a minibar and wireless internet. After your bike ride you can enjoy a glass of wine or regional beer in the garden. ‘t Lekkerbeddeke is an allergy-free and asthma-friendly B&B.
- ‘t Lekkerbeddeke welcome drink
- 1 overnight stay for 2 people and local souvenir as gift
- free cycling map ‘On the wheel of Eddy Merckx’ and regional information
- luxury breakfast of delicious regional produce
- 3-course meal with aperitif, matching wines and coffee or tea at ‘Casa Grinta’ restaurant in Terhagen; Paul Van Bommel also offers a tour of his private collection of cycling memorabilia.
Price: €199 for 2 people
Optional: €15 for use of the sauna for 1 hour
Reservations: contact the B&B directly; package possible from Wednesday to Sunday.