B&B Sterckxhof is a peaceful and relaxing location in the heart of Brabant, not far from the National Botanical Gardens in Meise. B&B Sterckxhof is 10 km from the centre of Brussels and 15 km from Zaventem International Airport, between junctions 37 and 40.
Sterckxhof offers a warm welcome with a lovely seating area near the open hearth, candle light, old parquet floors and soft music. In the morning you will be treated to a delicious hearty breakfast. This B&B has 6 pleasant rooms, each with a unique decor and facilities.
Sterckxhof ‘On the wheel of Eddy Merckx’:
- overnight stay with breakfast
- ‘On the wheel of Eddy Merckx’ cycling map with 3 cycling routes
- free discount card
- entry to Sportimonium for 2 people
- use of tablet for digital activity circuit in the Sportimonium
- National Botanic Gardens in Meise: two entry tickets for the price of one
- regional product shop in Grimbergen: a free glass of fruit gin or apple juice for 2 people
- Museum for Old Techniques in Grimbergen: two entry tickets for the price of one
- Sint-Brixus ice-cream parlour in Sint-Brixus-Rode: free cup of coffee for 2 people when you purchase other products
Price: €110 for 2 people
Reservation: contact the B&B directly
Kardinaal Sterckxlaan 17
T: +32 2 269 90 36