Guesthouse Komzo is a peaceful bed & breakfast in the suburbs of Mechelen. In the neighbourhood there is easy access to the cycle and walking network, and you are here on the land of the ‘Battelse school’ and ‘Hombeekse Sportvrienden’. The connection to the ‘Vaartland’ cycling route is nearby, and you can also visit the Sportimonium and enjoy a digital adventure.
Komzo has four tastefully decorated rooms with comfortable box-spring beds, flatscreen TV and Wifi, as well as a lovely bathroom with rain-shower. The breakfast area offers a beautiful view of the garden. The owners’ personal approach guarantees a pleasant stay.
The ‘cycling between water and nature’ package
- welcome with a glass of bubbly.
- 1 overnight stay with luxury breakfast.
- Picnic package with free cycling map ‘On the wheel of Eddy Merckx’
- free & secure bicycle storage, free parking
- 3-course meal (not including drinks)
Price: 2 people €199 – 1 person €149
Reservations: contact the B&B directly