Klinkaart is a brand-new one-room B&B in the Rupelstreek, situated on the banks of the River Rupel in Terhagen. The house is right on the ‘Rupel area’ cycling route (between intersections 26 and 50), within walking distance of the Casa Grinta restaurant and cycling museum. Guests are accommodated on the ground floor of the owner’s home, where facilities include a beautifully decorated bedroom, a living area with sofa bed, a kitchenette, and a bathroom with walk-in shower. The communal garden is accessible from the room.
The “FLANDRIEN” package.
- Welcome drink
- 1 overnight stay for 2 people with breakfast served in room
- free cycling map ‘On the wheel of Eddy Merckx’
- 3-course meal with aperitif, matching wines and coffee or tea at ‘Casa Grinta’ restaurant in Terhagen
- as well as the meal, Paul Van Bommel, chef and owner of Casa Grinta, gives you a personal tour of his cycling museum
- a bottle of white or red wine from the ‘Francesco Moser’ collection
Price: €200 for 2 people
Reservations: contact the B&B directly; only possible on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (this package must be booked at least a week before arrival)